You are hereHome ›
SCLA is the state’s premier library association. We are a group of librarians, library staff members, and library supporters working together to advocate for and improve library services in South Carolina. If you’re visiting this site, you must care about libraries, and that means SCLA is for you!
As a member, you will benefit from:
- advocacy efforts on behalf of South Carolina libraries and library staff
- leadership and professional development opportunities
- partnerships and collaboration with library leaders from across our state
- reduced registration fees for attendance at our outstanding annual conference
To join or renew, use our easy online membership form. Trustees, students, and paraprofessionals, please see below for information about our joint membership opportunities.
Don't want to pay your dues using PayPal? Just print and mail this form.
Trustees, Students, and Paraprofessionals: If you’re joining SCLA for the first time and have never been a member of ALA, consider a joint membership!
- Trustees can join both organizations for just $100 annually, including membership in ALA's Association of Trustees, Advocates, Friends, and Foundations.
- Students can join both organizations for just $35 annually, including membership in SCLA’s New Members Roundtable.
- Paraprofessionals (library support staff) can join both organizations for just $65 annually, inlcuding membership in SCLA's Paraprofessional Roundtable and ALA's Library Support Staff Interests Roundtable.
Joint membership forms can be submitted online through ALA:
For information on submitting membership forms by mail, see the "Join Offline" section of ALA's Joint Membership Program site.
- About SCLA
- Join SCLA
- Get Involved!
- Contact Us
- Job Listings